Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Reptilians in the Making?


After watching and listening to "Super Tuesday", I mean, I want to get excited about O....but I fear for his life. They all look alike--check it out, closely. Look and see. Check the mouths and facial features. Attorneys and politicians all look the same way. All the rich republicans look this way. Rich people. They all have the same gene. See what happened to JFK...he gave the people "hope"...and it cost him his life. I want to see an aboriginal/indigenous person in the White House, but when we comes right down to it, who is in control? Would O be? Is O their puppet? yes, I say. I say yes. Without a doubt. I can clearly see the cards on the table now, but how many of you can? No...he would have to be careful or else it would cost him his life. The people are so gullable/ignorant/uneducated/misinformed and uninformed, they have no idea what is going on in this world, they get so excited about the p. race when it is all a big bunch of b.s., lies, full of control, on and on, etc... Or would he be a puppet as GWB Jr. is? I only hope that he does not agree to run with H, as he would be "dead" in the water, as Gore was. Gore is awesome. He cares about our mother, and he got fed up with politics...and vowed never to run again.after he got screwed by GWB Jr and his cronies...He won an Academy Award...it took that to bring his truth to the forefront...and to the people of this planet...out mother is slowly dying...no one cares...except for "us"...reptilians are here to stay and we must quash their agenda and show them the "way" gently. I feel for all those who suffer under their wrath, and am grateful that I can "see" the real wisdom. Perhaps this is all in the script, pre-planned and pre-ordained.Let's see how it all plays out. I pray for all. I am not sorry, I feel VERY STRONGLY ABOU THIS. And always remember our children and our elders (first)...A_Ho......

No comments: