Thursday, February 07, 2008

From Lorna....thank you......re: Reptilians in the Making?


Thank you,

Yes, I've been politically active for a long time and I do know. My mom and dad started to learn about all of this just before Bill Clinton was elected. They are all crooks, except one. The only thing keeping him in it is the grass roots effort that has sprouted around his campaign. If he doesn't win, I know quite a few people who will be using that tool the politicians can take out of their cold dead hands, for as long as the hands still live. The next few years could be interesting. I keep praying that we work our way through this touchy time as peacefully as possible while working towards personal freedom. Prayer does work. I'd like to start a prayer chain that deals with political issues.

I would like to respectfully disagree with only one issue. Al Gore is just as bad, if not worse than the rest. Please consider this:

http://www.oism.org/oism/s32p686.htm

If after you have seen the lecture and take the time to look at the scientific data, you still agree with Al Gore, blessings. I do hope you give it an honest evaluation. We have problems, but I think Mother Earth is warming in an effort to cleans herself of our evils. She's cleansed herself before, she'll do it again.

I send this with love.

Angel Blessings,
Lorna

Please help! Wanted, all gently used items to be resold for charity. Donations now being
accepted, email me directly for donation instructions. ardentangel@mac.com
We also have a wish list on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2JVR8LV1QRRCY
We especially need the live traps and the kennels.

Our government's sick. Our country needs a doctor ... not a lawyer.
Ron Paul for President 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
Please visit TeaParty07.com to learn more..

"When men are pure, laws are useless;
when men are corrupt, laws are broken."
Benjamin Franklin

The Email revolution...
We know, we hear and we tell the world.
If you want personal freedom, pass this on.

No comments: