Thursday, January 17, 2008

when will he learn? and my ideal man--i want to be his "secretary"





"Me and My Ideal Match"
I am a reserved, non-judgemental man, with a big heart for the right person. I hope to find someone that is open, honest and caring that can carry on an intelligent conversation. I enjoy spending time with my children, I am very involved in their activities. In my free time, I like to work around my house and yard, play golf, run, or maybe spend some time relaxing in front of the fireplace with a good book and a glass of wine. I am very easy going.

I hope to find a woman that can be my best friend first. After all, when the honeymoon is over, you still need to be able to communicate and enjoy each other's company. I am looking for openness and honesty. I realize that we have all had our own history and we all have faults, it is how we chose to deal with these aspects of our lives that give us character. I believe you should not judge others until you have walked that mile in their shoes. We are who we are...are we compatible?

No comments: