Friday, October 20, 2006

Shawn's Christmas Wish List for Santa and God


Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year, I would like: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew wit a red glob that leaves a hole in itself when it sucks me inside it at bed time and it can be invisible. A real living Mew Two and Mew. Beaner back, nutered. K,nex corkscrew canyon, Pokemon the First Movie and Pokemon the second Movie on DVD for both movies. Line Chaserz, that is like a giant Mew Two shaped house, mew two (wooden frame the house needs to be 20 feet tall). A portable DVD player. PSP Portable and Bush for PSP Portable. and the movie Cars. Storm Launcher.
Thank you.
Shawn Lee
Clio, MI
East Farrand Road,
5374, between Bealsy and Gennesee Rds.
**************************************************************************************
*This is Shawn's wish list for Santa that he asked I fax to the North Pole. I left the spellings and wording exactly as Shawn wrote them. :) Thank heaven for Santa! For me, the best Christmas present would be for our Beaner to be returned to us! This is a picture of Beaner at about 3 months old. I used to call him "Alice" (short for Alice Cooper) because of the black "eyeliner" around his eyes! I guess the hardest part about this whole ordeal is NOT knowing what has happened to our precious dog and I agonize over it on a daily basis. Keep sending good thoughts and prayers to Beaner if you could, we would appreciate it!

No comments: