Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BEANER FOUND AT RESCUE IN CALIFORNIA



Hi,

I was perusing the Petfinder.com site today and found this dog:(click on the link or cut and paste into your browser)

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=2783088

He looks just like our Beaner, only a little distressed. Wouldn't you be if you have been away from home since 7/21/06? As soon as I saw the picture my heart dropped to my knees. My intuition says it is not too far fetched to think that he was snatched up, sold/shipped to a breeder or worse yet a puppy mill in California, ran away or was rescued. Thus the distressed look on his face and ears back in the photos. They say he is a Jack/Corgi cross, but I say NO WAY, from the headshot. He looks like a pure bred Pembroke Welsh Corgi to me. These pictures aren't too clear on here, so to view them you need to go to the Petfinder.com website. I know for a fact that Puppy and Dog Snatching is a big business these days. A co-worker just recently had her $2,000 Chocolate Lab Hunting Dog snatched from a Trainers Kennel in Clio. They have traced the dog to Canada (was sold and shipped within 2 days of the "snatch"), but have no proof! And the Trainer was supposed to be a friend--some friend! I truly believe $$$ IS the root of all EVIL!

I have e-mailed the resuce and have not received a response. I'm ready to get on the phone and call them to obtain more information on this dog.

Please pray for us that this dog is our beloved Beaner and that he will be returned to us! God does answer prayers and performs miracles. You have to have FAITH.

I am not going to give up until I find him, I AM on a MISSION! It is a mission of LOVE. And appropro today to find this ad on Petfinder, the same day as the "ray" of October 17th. Wow, no coincidence. God works in mysterious ways doesn't he?

Blessings, Love and Gratitude,
SpiritDancer and Shawn

No comments: