Saturday, December 29, 2007

magic spirit guide









magic spirit guide
rode in on the wind
not knowing you're there
made presence is known
through healing is sown
once again seeds of life
well nourished and grown

hooks are removed
black car in flames
burn well and burn good
can get your just room
go there and faint
pant and you moan
no one will hear
no one will care
if you're even there
false reward will be yours dear
which is nothing
it's yours ~ if you hear

magic spirit guide
how gentle you be
lifetimes of healing
protect and be me
miigwetich for showing
love and your kindness
your understanding
free me from pain
on a puff of wind
you came you went
was such time well spent

miigwetich for answers
i now understand
my dear friend you are
have eluded my soul
my spirit is cleared
of hooks and of black foul
pain is illusion
ain't getting no flack
and now that I'm back
i have nothing to fear
spirit guide come near
for wisdom is here


s.d.

No comments: