Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Baifeng Wan - Traditional Chinese Medicine-A Menopausal/PMS Wonder


Traditional Chinese medicine made from the black bone silky fowl....Baifeng Wan---invigorates the vital energy (CHI), nourishes the blood, regulates menes/periods/irregular periods and stops leukorrhea. Also XAIO YAO Wan--for digestive disorders, liver stagnation, PMS SYMPTOMS or pain during cycle. Started both 5 days ago and noticed a difference AFTER ONE DOSAGE (and I was experiencing EXTREME SYMPTOMS.) E-mail me here if you want more info. Can't get it here, only in CA.

Traditional medical doc (gyno) prescribed PROVERA (synthetic progesterone) and I REFUSED to put that garbage OR THEIR medicine into my body!
Miigwetich to my little silky fowl.....I AM GRATEFUL. miigwteich!
s.d.

No comments: