Tuesday, October 02, 2007

suffering in silence (in rajistan)









suffering in silence
no one listens
in time
is of the essence
women children need us
pretend that you care

trust is an issue
so called friends
need a tissue
ends up right there
where u began
which is no where

false loyalty will prevail
it will be revealed
false smiles hide behind
big teeth big words
I've seen your vile puke

crying forewarned
betrayal lies deep
ego trips u keep
get a grip
go sleep

dreamtime
is peace
dreamtime
is panic
dreamtime
is fleecy
white pillows
that hold on
i know my ties
lie deep
to karma

karma runs deep
karma loves lies
u cheat and u do
u can cum up
my thighs

and suck up my blood
and suck out my heart
and how u dare 2
how are you invade
my bright best blue
start
but u can't break me
invade
my being
my heart
well let's see

starting over
for now
help is near
however those who
betray u
will get their
new gear

that will stick
and hurt low
it will stick
and sting high

however you see it
it will fly in
the sky

to the creator
with eagles

~s.d.

No comments: