Friday, October 19, 2007

more...bear medicine healing journey

















more time spent with
sweet sisters, guides & brothers
a big chi miigwetich
for all prayers from others

sweet singing bowls and
stone people are healing
sweet songs of bluebird
could be heard singing

a healing prayer to me
sung through the wind
into the windows
big blanket upon me
felt safe soft and warm

black robed men on horses
with dark motives did come
to take me away
but buffalo healers on horses
brought medicine
and asked not to stay
those whose motives are not pure
those whose motives are not right
and rescued my spirit
into the light
once again

and big bear came behind me
and put back what those bad men
stole away from my spirit
one once again cleared the air

more bear medicine
introspection
into winter
hibernation

spirit to be awakened
and healed
by spring
and will take care
of the journey
the journey is pure
the journey is light
once more can endure

miigwetich to my sisters and brother and guides
always watching over
i am so very grateful!
all
my love
xxoo
s.d.

for more info on the wonderful healing work and special healing blankets go to:
www.healingquest.ca

No comments: