Friday, June 01, 2007

animal medicine


5 hours in car
long drive
worth it tho

daytime raccoon
leaped before me
across road
so gracefully
it was a plan

its medicine
message
primarily nocturnal
seeing one leap
before my very eyes
during daylight
was a gift from
divine
authority

raccoon medicine
powerful ally
gift of transformation

asking
let go
of person, situation
habit
i feel two former

racoon the masked bandit
persistent robbers
holds the energies of
disguise, magic, secrecy
shapeshifters

give em their own medicine
yee haaaaaa

Raccoons
air of indifference
when caught
in act of a robbery

when provoked
can become ferocious
Strong,muscular
hold their ground
this is the teaching

thank you
miigwetich
my friend

miigwetich
for offering
wisdom
medicine
to
me

will need it
in the coming
days

will also pass it on
2 those who need it

miigwetich
my friend

so much to tell
if we only open
our
eyes see
ears listen

~patti spiritdancer

No comments: