Saturday, May 26, 2007

"Whew~~~That was a close one!!"





I saw the Vet come out the other day for the boys, I was sure glad she wasn't coming out for me!!!

Baby J is gonna be ok, and Daddy J missed his turn because he is an old man, like I'm an old lady.

My mom took some pictures of Daddy J the day after, and he's sure grateful and humble. He got all gussied up for the occasion!!! Bath and all!!! He's not bad looking either for an old man---don't ya think? I think he's cute and sweet, just like me!!! Even at 15!!!

I'm glad Daddy J gets to stay with all of us too~~~ it's a miracle!!!

In a few weeks Baby J is gonna made his journey to his new home to be with a special little girl, she is so sweet! I hope she comes to visit us too sometime.

I also can't wait for all the camper's kids to get over here this summer and play with me and bring me carrots!!!

What a life!

xoxoox
Love
Bucky
a.k.a "Babycakes"

No comments: